- Characters with their class in their name. You know... elspally, elspriest, elsdruid. Because your class isn't apparent when we mouse over you or anything.
- Characters with their function in their name. Bonus points for when the name has class and function (druidhealer, shamheals). Double bonus points when the person's name has heals in it yet they are dps or a tank only, not a healer.
- Intentionally misspelled names "because it was taken spelled right"
- Names with special characters. You do realize no one will ever type you out a mail, yes, ever, don't you?
- Anything that references Legolas involving an elf.
BONUS GUILD NAME PET PEEVE: Unintentionally misspelled words in a guild tag. Especially when it's a guild with more than just your bank alt. For shame.