- A black-and-white tuxedo cat. I would name him Mister Bill, in memorium of my tuxedo kitty who passed away earlier this year. Mister Bill loved to sit on our laps and help us play WoW.
- A squirrel. Just a plain old common squirrel, with an acorn. His special movement could involve running to-and-fro, collecting acorns.
- A silver dragon whelp, mechanical, but for non-engineers. I love whelps and it would be a cute wink at some of our obsessions with chasing after silver elites as we travel through the world.
- A hamster in a rolly plastic ball. Ball should be yellow and orange plastic, like the old herbatrails. It could be an achievement related item since there aren't any hamsters in-game to make it be a logical pet choice.
- Pug puppy. I hope the recently discovered Pug file in game will give us our first Warcraft puppy
BONUS PET: Spectral tiger wheely pull-toy. Is this already a card game item?