As a follow-up to the 25-man list on Tuesday, I bring you the 10-man flavor.
Your boss-by-boss gear guide, after the jump.
The Lower Spire
- Cord of the Patronizing Practitioner(251). Your first available belt upgrade, and better than your prior 10-man and badge options for this slot.
- Sliver of Pure Ice(251). Despite it's on use effect of MP5 restoration that is targeted to casters, the pure +158 spellpower is very attractive, and doesn't require you putting your faith into simcrafted tests of the value of procs.
- Bracers of Dark Blessings(251) . Good upgrade unless you are wearing the crafted Bejeweled Wizard's Bracers / Bejeweled Wizard's Bracers.
- Sister's Handshrouds(251). If you use hit in your glove slot, these will be your best upgrade in the regular instance.
- Scourgelord's Baton(251). Good offhand upgrade, though with its hit infusion, you may prefer to use the Shriveled Heart from Halls of Reflection Heroic if you can't put the hit to use.
- Midnight Sun(251). Your easiest main hand upgrade in here, but itemized with MP5 for healers.
- Muradin's Spyglass(251). Your best in slot trinket from the 10-man non-heroic.
- Thaumaturge's Crackling Cowl(251). Good helm upgrade that's a little better than the Ony 10 helm.
- Icecrown Spire Sandals(251). Your best option from here if you use hit on your feet and don't plan to have the Deathfrost Boots crafted.
- Mag'hari Chieftain's Staff(251). Your best staff drop in 10-man.
The Plague Works
- Bloodstained Surgeon's Shoulderguards(251). Your best shoulder upgrade in this instance unless you are doing hard modes, and a small improvement over the Emblem of Triumph shoulders.
- Kilt of Untreated Wounds(251). If you don't plan on having the tailoring legs made for yourself, these are your best in slot option outside of hard modes. Significantly better than even the upgraded T10 pants on their own.
- Abracadaver(251). Same model as the Mag'hari Chieftain's Staff, but with a significant side order of hit.
- Ether-Soaked Bracers(251). If you use hit in this slot, these will be your best upgrade in the regular instance.
- Gloves of Broken Fingers(251). Good glove upgrade and better than the T10 shadow priest gloves unless you need hit in this slot.
- Lockjaw(251). This MP5 mace is one of the few main hands available in the 10-man, so if your healers already have this or better, you may want to consider grabbing it. Not an upgrade if you already have the Hammer of Purified Flame.
- Shoulders of Ruinous Senility(251). Good shoulder upgrade if you use hit in this slot.
- Cauterizing Cord(251). Solid belt upgrade, though you will still want to save up for the Circle of Ossus Emblems of Frost belt.
The Crimson Hall
- Heartsick Mender's Cape(251). With its MP5, this intended for healers and should only be picked up if you're wearing a very outdated cloak and your healers already have this or better.
- Bloodsoul Raiment(251). Possibly a chest upgrade, though slightly less so than the T10 Crimson Acolyte Raiments.
- Pale Corpse(251). Your best in slot item from 10s, bettered only by hard modes, or having the Sandals of Consecration crafted.
- Cerise Coiled Ring(251). Solid ring upgrade, although your Ashen Verdict reputation ring will surpass it.
- Wand of Ruby Claret(251). Good upgrade for your wand if you use hit in this slot.
- Cowl of Malefic Repose(251). Your best headpiece from regular 10-man.
- Lana'thel's Bloody Nail(251). Your best wand upgrade in 10-man.
- Lich Wrappings(251). Thanks to its hit component, this is not considered to be as desirable as the Emblem of Frost vendor cloak. But it's the only DPS caster back in the 10-man unless you are doing hard modes.
- Leggings of the Refracted Mind(251). Solid upgrade for this spot, although not as well-itemized for shadow priests as the legs from Festergut.
- Sister Svalna's Aether Staff(251). Another hit-infused staff. If you need hit in this slot, it will be your best non-hard mode option for a 2-handed weapon.
- Robes of Azure Downfall(251). This is your best chest upgrade in this instance unless you are doing hard modes, and is better than the Basic T10 Crimson Acolyte Raiments.
- Bleak Coldarra Carver(251). The +61 hit spend n this item makes it be considered to be less desirable than the other weapon options in 10. But if you can shuffle items around to put its hit to good use, it will be a good piece.
The Frozen Throne
The Lich King
Loot tables TBD.