- If a mob does a knockback, keep your back to a wall.
- If you forgot a mob does a knockback and you ass pull another group of mobs, let everyone know on vent immediately. Most importantly, don't keep quiet about it, and don't keep ass pulling.
- Don't stand in the red/green crap on the ground. If you can't see the crap on the ground, turn up your spell detail settings.
- If you lag too much to do your job when your settings are high enough to show you the crap on the ground, consider not signing up for 25-mans until you can optimize your computer to do so. First try turning off add-ons or background applications while you raid (including the wireless connection on your XBox.)
- When a role or raid leader says everyone needs to focus on target X, this means you. I don't care who you think you are, mister hot shot DPS. You do realize recount shows us when you don't change to the Beasts o Saurfang, right? Or when you spent all your time DPSing Lady Deathwhisper? And when the raid that always 1-shots a boss wipes due to adds staying up too long thanks to a couple DPS who felt like they were too good to switch targets, folks will know why. Don't make me pull my THIS MEANS YOU %t macro back out....
BONUS: No one wants to hear that you wiped the raid because you didn't see the 20-ft tall mob standing behind you. If you have spatial awareness issues, and this happens for you on a recurring basis, try putting your camera settings to max range to make it easier for you to survey your playing field and find yourself a safe spot:
/console CameraDistanceMaxFactor 4
Today's screenshot is courtesy of our Saurfang buddy system. Last night I was Amber's Dark side, and she was my light. And we both had sleepy tree pets...