There's another WoW Developers BlizzChat happening on Twitter this Friday today from 5-6 PM PST with the class design team. Here are 5 questions I hope to see answered:
- Shadow Priests are losing some of their unique utility; what else is planned to enhance them, other than shadow orbs?
- Will a shadow priest be able to use Leap of Faith while in shadow form?
- Mind Spike as a nuke is great. What will keep shadow priests from spamming it non-stop, akin to warlocks and shadowbolt spam in BC?
- Preventing DoT clipping will make shadow priests and affliction locks easier to play. Was that an overall goal for many of your class changes; lower barrier to excelling?
- Are the announced level 80+ abilities intended for all players of a class, or will they be tied to specific talent trees?