It's nice to finally have a release date in hand so I can start figuring out what I want to -- and have time to -- accomplish in game before the world changes. December 7 gives me two full months before I have to start thinking about leveling my primary toons and their professions and the alts' professions...
I'm sure that having a concrete date two months away is going to make some folks angsty. After all, if you don't have an army of alts and killed the Lich King months ago and have already been feeling like you were stuck in a holding pattern, I can see how it would seem like way too long to wait. Had I not rediscovered the joys of playing my Alliance characters, I would likely be in the cursing the release date under my breath camp.
But luckily for me, I have plenty to do and to look forward to between now and then:
- Level warlock to 80 (she's only 40 now)
- Level warlock's JC
- Level a new shaman and their corresponding profession(s)
- Farm rare pets
- Obtain remaining old world cooking recipes
- Work on fishing up the elusive mister pinchy and the turtle mount
- Complete world explorer for the druid
- Hallow's End fun and festivities
- Pilgrim's Bounty (a.k.a. the cooking leveling holiday)
- Find more places like the Horizon Scout that I always meant to get around to seeing and go there
So, now that we have a date in hand, what's your plan of attack?