- WHAT: The guild reward Armadillo Pup now requires revered faction instead of exalted.
WHY I CARE: I have a pet collector with 100+ pets horde-side and Alliance-side. They both want this pet, and having to wait until I slowly and painfully leveled them each to exalted (slowed by the fact that I also have alts to play and level) would have been torture.
- WHAT: The night elf racial trait Shadowmeld can now be used while shapeshifted.
WHY I CARE: It's rare that I am standing around in night elf form when I need to stop drop and roll off some aggro and hide.
- WHAT: Mount Up: This guild perk now applies to Flight Form and Swift Flight Form as well.
WHY I CARE: I don't fly around on mounts on my druids b/c it's a lot prettier and more efficient for skinning to be in flight form.
- WHAT: Mind Sear can now be channeled on friendly targets in addition to enemy targets. In addition, Mind Sear's damage has been increased by roughly 15%.
WHY I CARE: In its current state I rarely bother to use mind sear, my formerly most beloved spell. Its damage is too wimpy and it doesn't damage the target I am channeling it on. Thank you Blizz for realizing this spell was over-nerfed, and giving us back an AOE.
- WHAT: The number of herbs required to create flasks has been reduced, while the Volatile Life needed has been increased slightly.
WHY I CARE: I like to be prepared when I go to raids. And it sucks to blow a flask that takes @250g worth of mats for 30 minutes of attempts in the final countdown of a raid. this will make it a little less painful.
What change has gotten you the most excited?