- Spectral Tiger Cub. I wanted this guy ever sine I saw him previewed on a TCG promo back in the day. This little guy also wins the prize for being least expected birthay present ever.
- Hippogryph Hatchling. This was my first ever super rare vanity pet. I'd received a box of the TCG cards as a gift from my SO after a particularly tough week traveling for work, and this loot card was in it. Totally unexpected and so adorable. I was totally annoyed when a vanilla WoW guild mate's boyfriend bought her one of the cards off eBay after she'd admired mine in our raids.
- Wind Rider Cub. Yet another awesome present from my SO. He is so adorable, and I love it when he flies along behnid me.
- Singing Sunflower. It's so nice to be out in the middle of nowhere and have this little pet start singing to you. You're never lonely in Azeroth with this little lady by your side.
- Moonkin Hatchling. I whined and pined and dreamt of having a mini me for my boomkin. And then this year, our dreams came true with the adorable moonkin baby! I seriously stood around in Dalaran dancing with this little cutey for a solid half hour after getting him in the mail.
What's your favorite vanity pet?