In Patch 4.3 the Darkmoon Fair stops being that traveling caravan of carnies and gets its own permanent year-round home. Now that they're putting their roots down, I have some thoughts for a few Faire additions to give it that immersive good 'ole Fair time feeling:
- A rodeo. Preferably one wherein your entire guild can take part in various vehicle-based challenges in an arena full of your favorite friends and frenemies.
- An Old Tyme Photo Studio. With dress-up outfits and the ability to include your BFF, with the resulting screenie mailed to you in game and to your battlenet email address.
- Crafter's Corner. Any good fair has a hall of crafting, showing off the handicraft skills of the local citizens. Seeing as how the Darkmoon Faire is run by goblins, there needs to be some profit in it though. That's why this crafting hall should have all manner of rare patterns, AND commemorative plaques with the names of your server's crafters of truly rare items.
- Coin Toss. But instead of the traditional mugs and glassware, have vanity pets or vanity gear as what you're shooting for.
- Vanity Pet Parade. What's a fair without a 4-H show? Since we can't raise our own cows and bunnies, we could instead have denizens sign up to have a pet show.
If you had your say, what would you add to the Darkmoon Faire?